Your shopping cart is empty!
Terms & Conditions :
A record of each transaction will be retained for 2 years.
Total Care Pharmacy is proud to offer a money back guarantee for all our products. We accept a 14 day return period provided the products are unopened, unused and in the original packaging, via trackable courier with a RMA code provided by the customer care team.
Return change of minds
The item has to be unopened and in the same condition it was received. Customers are responsible for shipping charges of the return delivery. You will be refunded or given store credit upon receiving the product in its original packaging within 5 days. We do not offer a change of mind policy on consumable products or OTC medication.
Returns with Quality Issues
All returns must go through a customer care to be qualified for a refund. Once satisfied that the issue cannot be resolved we will issue a RMA to return your product; our returns department will contact Customer Service and request an RMA code which includes a special returns address along with that authorisation.
- Any returns received outside of 14 days from the original delivery date will not be refunded unless agreed with customer care.
- Where there is a fault with an item we offer replacement on receipt of returned item and accessories.
refunds offered on discounted clearance items and all sales are final.
- Customers are responsible for shipping charges of the return delivery, we provide a drop off point .
- Delivery failure: We send all items via trackable courier for transparency, where the courier is unable to deliver return the goods and a re-delivery must be made an additional charge may be incurred.
- O'flynn's (dPharmacy) reserve the right to reject or refuse your order at any time for any reason. If O'Flynn's (dPharmacy.ie) reject your order you will receive a full refund of any monies paid.
- In the event of malfunction, hacking or corruption of the website which renders prices incorrect, O'Flynn's reserve the right to reject your order. In this event you will receive a full refund of any monies paid.
The terms above do not affect your consumer’s statutory right to a refund under the Sale of Goods Act 1979